Guidelines as before:
The MK Bowl is open for training every Tuesday on the inner circuit from 18:00 to 19:30.
Please note there is also a CX training session going on at the same time run by Corley Cycles from 1830 to 2000. There will be cars arriving and riders crossing the roadway before they start.
You must adhere to the following:
• All riders must have working front and rear lights. Rear lights not to be set to flashing. Any riders with inadequate lights to be asked to leave the bowl or fix their lights.
• All cars to be parked outside the circuit
• Ride direction - always clockwise
• Helmet and gloves to be worn at all times
• Slower riders keep to the left/ outside track
• Faster riders keep to the right/ inside track
• Faster riders overtaking other fast riders ahead of them on the inside track to pass riders on the left. A courtesy shout to be made to warn the riders ahead of the manoeuvre.
• If the track is congested with riders all riders must slow down and take extra care
• All participants must be members of Team Milton Keynes or a Club affiliated to MKCA and should consider the advantages of personal membership of British Cycling /LVRC/ CTTC
• All vehicles and contents are parked at the risk of Participants and it is strongly recommended that no valuables are left therein. Whilst training neither TMK nor MKCA accept any responsibility in this regard.