Club kit is available as follows:
1) Club cycle kit through Epic Orange
Order window next opening in February 2021. Members can place their orders using the website link and password that will be provided closer to the time with orders being sent to individuals.
2) Tri-kit through Raceskin
Order window next opening in February 2021. Members can place their orders using the website link that will be provided closer to the time with orders being sent to individuals.
Good news for members is that there are no minimum order quantities to worry about in either shop! Before ordering, always make sure you read the sizing instructions on the relevant website carefully (and measure yourself) before placing an order. When in any doubt about sizing, contact either company on the website contact details, as they are happy to help and best placed to as well.
Furthermore, it should be pointed out that the club still has an opening for a Kit Secretary. With the changes listed above, this would not involve the handling of any kit or even having to man kit sales. The main tasks include:
• The main point of contact for our two suppliers, opening the order windows for each shop
• Dealing with any enquiries from the club membership regarding kit
• Looking into special kit requests, such as CX skinsuits, time trial suits, club-specific accessories such as Velopac or Big Bobble Hats (just examples – we haven't got any) in club colours
• Dealing with respective suppliers of more specialised kit options
• Publishing kit announcements or any special offers our suppliers may have on club platforms